Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tony B's List of Teams

Post by William

If I'm going to steal an idea, I'm going to steal from the best.

Yesterday on his show(10-1 on 790 am-link on right), Tony Barnhart came up with a list of teams and where they stand with regards to winning a National Championship every year. I think he's right on except for one. You'll see it- he said he added it b/c his producer thought it should be there.

Take a look and let me know who you think should be in a different list and why.

Contenders every year:

Florida
Alabama
Texas
USC
Ohio State
Oklahoma
Nebraska
Notre Dame- that's the one.

Teams really close every year-most have recent NCs:

Tennessee
LSU
Michigan
Penn State
FSU
Miami

Wannabes- Teams that their fans think they should be in the 2nd list for sure, probably 1st list. They've got the facilities and everything else but just not quite there:

UGA
Auburn
Va Tech
Iowa
Wisconsin
Oregon
Texas A&M

I have to admit I think he's right on except for ND. They're in the wannabes(used to be) list at best.

Tell me what you think. If you want to move a team you have to explain why.

1 comment:

  1. I might move LSU and Michigan up. Michigan's been down lately, but they've been in the NC mix quite a bit over the long haul.

    Agreed on ND, they haven't been what they used to be for a long, long time!

    ReplyDelete