Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Who's the angriest?

Post by William

Which college football fanbase has the right to claim they are "The Angriest"?

UGA? I won't get into all that. Makes my stomach hurt.

Tennessee? Boy Wonder left them in a mess.

LSU? The "Hat" is a complete idiot.

Florida? Sorry. Had to put them in after the Bama beatdown.

Texas? Does Muschamp take over? If so when?

Clemson?

Notre Dame? They're just not that good.

Boise State? TCU? They got jumped by Oregon and probably won't get a shot to jump back into the title game talk.

USC? Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Have I left out someone? If so, tell me who.

Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Texas? Complete beating at home by UCLA, loss to OK. Mac Brown won the NC despite is inept ability to win the big game. Don't see him winning anymore.

    ReplyDelete