Monday, December 20, 2010

My team is the BEST!!!

Post by William

I hope everyone finally realizes that the Atlanta Falcons are the best team in the NFL. They beat Seattle like a drum yesterday. All the talk about them having to prove they can win on the road should stop now. We beat the defending Super Bowl Champions on the road.

The Falcons are the most complete team in the league. Nothing's flashy, everything is solid. Like my brother-in-law texted yesterday..... a very confident team. Matt Ryan throws the 20 yard out pattern to Roddy beatter than any QB, including Brady. Can you imagine if they had drafted Glenn Dorsey instead of Matty Ice?? Frightening. The whole operation seems to be top notch. Just a tad different from the days of the Smiths. (Remember when they were known around the league as the Clampetts?!)

Go ahead and try to wrap your brain around this one. NFC Championship Game, Georgia Dome w/Michael Vick on the other sideline. Can you imagine how that atmosphere is gonna be?

One last thing....am I the only one who noticed how bad the announcers were yesterday? The were bad talking the Falcons like everything they did was lucky. I guess those guys do alot of Seahawks games but they didn't know squat about the Falcons.

I'm going to the Saints/Falcons next Monday night compliments of sister and brother-in-law. Awesome gift so he's going with me. Should be a blast. I'll have a report when I get back.

I'll be posting occasionally for the next week. I think Mike's going to be posting a good bit on the bowl games. I'll be putting up daily picks for those as well.

Hope ou all have a safe and very Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment